The Journey Project is a not-for-profit that provides legal support and system navigation to survivors of sexual violence. They have several resources available for people who are supporting survivors of sexual violence.
These resources include:
- Recent Sexual Assault: A Handbook for Survivors
- Postcard on Advice and System Navigation for Survivors
- Poster on Support Services offered by the Journey Project
- Posters on sexual harassment in the workplace
- Hard copies of a colouring book
Their publications are also available in French, Tigrinya, Arabic, and they are in the process of having them translated into Indigenous languages.
If you would like hard copies of their resources, contact Emma Duke at [email protected]